Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Indo Chine Noodles*********Posted by frasypoo

My grandfather came up with this recipe and it has been a family favorite ever since.I have continued that tradition when I came here and friends now ask me to cook my "Indian "noodles !!

There is a lot of Chinese influence in India and Chinese food is blended to suit Indian palates.Very spicy sometimes!




















I eyeball ingredients so its an effort to guess the amounts so please bear with me



2 packs egg noodles-cooked

carrots-julienne

beans-julienne

green peppers-julienne

mushrooms-about 10 cut into halves

1/2 cup ground beef-cooked

any meat cut into 2 inch strips

2 eggs-scrambled with salt and pepper

1 tsp pepper

Combine 1 tsp ketchup and soy sauce in a tea cup



Combine all the ingredients in a wok/pan.Add the pepper,add the ketchup/soy sauce mixture and stir together