Saturday, November 3, 2007

Atlanta Restaurants- L'Thai Restaurant *********** Posted by Incognito

I love to travel and I love good food! Especially exotic foods. But I have certain dietary restrictions, so finding a restaurant that will accommodate me isn't always easy.

I travel a lot, so the first thing I do is look for interesting places to eat. I wind up making a lot of phone calls and asking a lot of questions, but it always seems to pay off because I usually find some great eateries. There's always Subway, if push comes to shove, but after a while that gets boring. So it's worth the effort and the cell phone minutes.

Being primarily a vegetarian (who occasionally eats fish/seafood) and very health conscious, I usually look for veggie restaurants on happycow.net. So on a recent trip to Atlanta I discovered the fabulous L'Thai Restaurant, in Tucker, GA. A Thai restaurant serving organic food including meat and seafood, it serves incredible food! My friends and I had some fabulous Thai shrimp curry. It was the best Thai curry I have ever had. There were plentiful shrimp and veggies in a fabulous thick coconut curry sauce, and though my friends ordered white steamed rice, I ordered the brown rice. The service was great, and best of all they were very willing to accommodate my diet.

I know where I'm going the next time I visit Atlanta! Anyone want to join me?

Tucker is a small suburb east of Atlanta.

L'Thai Restaurant
4880 Lawrenceville Hwy Ste 14-16, Atlanta Georgia 30084
Tel: 770-491-9948