Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eclipse di luna-Atlanta

I love Tapas Bars.Its great to go out with friends who share the same taste in food.


(All pictures belong to the restaurant website)
Eclipse di luna (Miami Circle) is a neat place.Very loud and full.I never saw an empty table all evening.

There seemed to be just one waitress and yet we were not neglected.Service was great,though there may have been other waitresses and I failed to see them !

Everybody talked about the Patatas Bravas con Romesco (Spiced Potatoes with Romesco) so it was the first thing I tried.It was a tad bit dry but the dip was great.The others at the table loved it so it may have been just me !
Another recommendation was the Ejotes Crujientes(Crispy Green Beans with sea salt) and this was perfection.Cooked thro and crispy.

My father-in-laws favorite was Calamares Fritos (Lightly Fried Calamari & Pico de Gallo ).The pico de gallo was to die for,seriously...the tomatoes just melted in your mouth!
My mother-in-laws favorite was the Costillas Espanolas(Spanish-Style Ribs in aged balsamic vinaigrette).They were very tender and fell off the bone.
A popular recommendation was the bottomless sangria and the paella that we did not try but everyone talks about it.

Prices range from 3 bucks to 6 bucks.Our total bill for 5 people came upto 80 bucks and we ate a ton !